Thursday, November 29, 2007

Teri Le's Stuffed Potatoe Salad

I made this for Thanksgiving, (first time I've ever made a potatoe salad, since I don't eat it) and everyone LOVED it!! It's really easy, too.


5lb bag of red potatoes
12 boiled eggs chopped (reserve 1 to garnish on top)
1 jar mayonnaise
½ - ¾ cup mustard
1 bunch green onions, cut up
1 small can sliced olives, drained
½ cup relish
Bacon, cooked and diced


Wash and place potatoes in crockpot on high for 6 hours or until soft with about ½ cup water. (You can dice and boil if you prefer, but I like this way as the potatoes absorb less water.) When they’re soft and ready to go, I cut half with the skins, and then peel the skins off of the other half. Cut up into pieces and place in large bowl.

Add remaining ingredients, to taste, and mix well. Slice 1 egg and garnish the top. Refrigerate until well chilled. If you do so for at least 12 hours, the flavors marinate really well!

No comments: