Thursday, November 29, 2007

Lion House Onion-Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms

Lion House Onion-Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms

½ lb. fresh mushrooms
1 – 3 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
3 T. fine dry bread crumbs (I use Italian style)
2 T. finely chopped fresh parsley (I omit this)
2 t. freshly grated onion
¼ t. paprika
¼ t. salt

Clean mushrooms and remove stems. Place the mushrooms upside down on an aluminum-foil lined cookie sheet. Discard stems or use for another purpose. Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and fill each mushroom each mushroom cap. Broil until lightly browned. Makes about 15 appetizers (I double the recipe and use 15 large mushrooms and also use ½ light cream cheese & ½ regular).

1 comment:

Blume Bunch said...

Made these for christmas eve appetizer and I almost ate them all myself....SOOO YUMMY! :)