Nutella Fudge Bonbons
- 1 12 oz. bag chocolate chips
- 1/4 c. butter
- 2 T. nutella
- 1 can sweetened, condensed milk
- 1 t. vanilla
- 2 c. flour
- Additional nutella (about 1/4 – 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 2 T. cocoa powder
- 1-2 T. milk
1. Melt chocolate chips and butter over low heat in a sauce pan, stirring constantly to prevent scorching. Remove from heat once fully melted and stir in 2 T. nutella. Add sweetened, condensed milk and vanilla. Stir until combined. Add flour a 1/2 c. at a time until fully incorporated. (If it gets to hard to stir together in the pot, pour onto parchment paper or aluminum foil and knead until combined.) The finished dough should be very pliable, almost like a play-doh consistency.
2. Take about a tablespoon of dough and flatten. Spoon some nutella into the center and form dough around it, rolling into a ball. Repeat until done. Bake at 350 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes. Cool.
3. Meanwhile, stir together powdered sugar and cocoa powder. Add milk gradually until desired drizzling consistency is reached.
4. Spoon icing over the cooled bonbons and decorate as desired. Let icing harden completely before storing.
NOTE – The Nutella can be replaced with peanut butter, if desired.