Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Chicken Enchilada Casserole

I am so impressed with all of these wonderful recipes! Good job getting this together Tanya!

This is my favorite recipe, kids and adults love it and it is SUPER EASY!! I served this at my son's blessing luncheon 5 years ago and I still have people calling me to get the recipe or raving about how good it was so I thought I would share this one with all of you!

Ingredients:
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1lb cheese
1 carton sour cream
2 cooked chicken breast (about 2 cups)
1 can mild green chiles diced
1/2 cup chopped black olives
1/2 cup onions chopped
1 dozen corn tortillas

Cut tortillas into 2 inch squares, grate cheese, and shred chicken. Mix all ingredients together (save some cheese and olives for topping). Pour into casserole dish and bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees.

* Make extra and freeze for later!! This feeds about 6-8 adults.

No comments: