Friday, January 11, 2008

Over Fried Pork Chops

I've used this receipe from Betty Crocker- yummy!
4 boneless pork chops about 3/4 inch thick.
1 egg
2 Tbs. milk
salt & pepper
Crushed stuffing mix
2 Tbs. butter

Heat Oven to 425'
Melt butter in oven in 9x13 pan ( while you prepare meat)
Mix egg, milk, salt n pepper in bowl
Place crushed stuffing in another bowl
Dip chops in egg mixture then crumb mixture.
Place in pan
Cook 10 minutes on one side- turn over cook 10 minutes on other side until juices are clear!
ENJOY-

2 comments:

Tanya said...

My sis in law posted this recipe. She gave it to me when Tyler and I got married and I make it pretty regularly. We love it!

I have tried italian bread crumbs instead of stuffing mix and it is just not the same. Croutons work too.

Wilcox Crew said...

This recipe is so yummy! My family ate it all up:)