- 250 g plain flour
- 75 g porridge oats, plus a spoonful
- more porridge oats, for decoration
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 175 g caster sugar
- 250 ml corn oil or 250 ml sunflower oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 medium ripe bananas, chopped small
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350° Prepare a muffin tin.
- 2 Sift the flour, oats and baking powder together.
- 3 In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, oil and salt together until pale and fluffy.
- 4 Fold this mixture and bananas into the flour.
- 5 Spoon the mixture into the muffin tin. Sprinkle the extra spoonful of oats over and bake for 15 minutes until muffins are risen and golden.
Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/oaty-banana-muffins-300779#ixzz1CjU51bHM