Wednesday, June 10, 2009

crock pot chicken & rice

I tried out this recipe and the kids ate thier entire plates so I knew I needed to post it.

3-6 frozen chicken breasts
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 - 4oz can green chiles diced.
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp Garlic salt

Rice (enough for your family)
crunchy ChowMein Noodles

Put chicken, soup, chiles, spices in the crock pot on high -4-5 hours. Low for 6-8 hours.
Once cooked through, shred chicken.
Place on top of rice
Put crunchy noodles on top of chicken.

Pour sauce over chicken and rice.

Enjoy. Yum!

2 comments:

Megan Maughan said...

I love your blog! I find myself copying, pasting and printing, repeatedly! Hope ya don't mind! I love finding and trying new recipes! This one sounds like a hit...so here I go again...copy, paste, print!

Caroline Haring said...

Found this blog through Sheryl - I love it! I just happened to look at the site with today's recipe - I had all of the stuff here at the house, threw it in the crock pot, dinner will be ready just in time. Sweet!