Monday, April 14, 2008

Chicken and White Sauce

Chicken and White Sauce
3-4 chicken breasts. (I use breast tenders)
1 jar of Classico Alfredo Sauce
1 package of sliced fresh mushrooms
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
3/4 cup of sour cream
2/3 cup of milk ( I put it into the jar of Alfredo and shake it around to get all of the sauce out.
I know clever)
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp basil
Mix all but mushrooms and chicken together until well blended. Add mushrooms and then pour over chicken. Bake at 350 until bubbly and chicken is done. It all really depends on what type of chicken you use.
We serve it over rice.

I got this from my daughter Kristen. I actually like Bertolli's alfredo sauce better.

1 comment:

Bren's Life said...

I'm going to try this for dinner tomorrow night...
Ya know I'd pay my $98.97 gas bill to have you come teach me to cook.... My husband would too!